- Never follow a link provided in an email to access ANFIN Online
- ANFIN will never send you an email asking you to “test” your login or password. If this ever occurs, please report it to ANFIN immediately.
- Only sign-in to ANFIN Online by typing the address – anfin.com.au
- Never give your PIN anywhere except on the secure ANFIN Online sign-in page
- For more information and to register for ANFIN Online, click here.
To assist users navigate ANFIN Online, we have developed the following online resources to help you get started:
- Four key steps to setting up your profile in ANFIN Online, click here
- ANFIN Online Help Guide, click here
If you require any assistance, please contact the ANFIN Customer Service Team on 07 3838 7755 (Monday to Friday, 8am – 4:30pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions, click here
Firefox setting to view ANFIN eStatements, click here
Diocesan Donation Accounts, click here
Have any questions?
Please contact ANFIN Customer Service Team on 07 3838 7755.